logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hitman007  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2024 7:51:02 AM(UTC)
Hitman007

Groups: Registered
Brazil

Hello, my name is Kevin, and I'm a such enthusiastic user of vMix software since 2022.
I use this sofware in my work as technician, and I also use vMix in home to recording gameplays, cutscenes, short gameplay takes etc., to use in videos for my youtube channel.
My vMix basic HD plan doesn't allow me to use scripting function and I'm ok with that, but my recording process is hard and take hours to get done (about 8-10 hours last time).
I record patiently and carefully some of NPC actions in the game world waiting for them to occur, for this process I use a AKAI APC mini with shortcut functions as recording, stop recording, cut direct etc., but my short takes section for example, creates a lot files of 40-120 seconds but sadly 40% of them are useless. But before I make sure which video is good or not, I play every single video in a media player software and then I select which video will be used in my Adobe premiere project and which won't.

My feature suggestion is a function of cancel the current recording file, because this will surely save a lot of work time, since the 40% of them won't be even saved, but only the files that I want will be.

The other feature that theoricly must be useful is the option "choose the save location", after start recording, because I can change the name of the file or location of it, making sure which is which, just like a browser option after start a download.

The intention of the first and the second feature is to make sure in some way which video will be useful, because only the useless videos will be cancelled, saving a lot of work time.
I hope my suggestion was clear.

Thank you!
jet  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2024 9:52:38 PM(UTC)
jet

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
+1