logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kevinnyc  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2023 7:37:12 AM(UTC)
kevinnyc

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi,

This started happening to me back in January but we stopped our weekly broadcast then. Resumed two weeks ago and everything was great. However, last week the same thing happened again and wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue with FB.

Firstly, I believe at core this is probably a FB issue but since this community uses FB and Vmix so much in this way thought i would ask the squad here.

My issue is I create a FB scheduled Live Event, no problems there. What's supposed to happen is the moment the event goes live a new post shows up in our page's FB feed with the live video. OVer at Vmix social when i refresh the social postings for FB that "live" post should pop up. Then I select that in vmix social and I see all the comments live as they happen. This has worked pretty well for years.

What happens instead is that live post isn't on our feed and vmix social doesn't see it either. I literally create the event the same week after week... And worse since I only know this is happening the moment we go live its really hard to deal with while I'm also live on camera...

Anyone have this issue?

thanks!

Kevin in Brooklyn