logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
obcocav  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2023 8:54:35 PM(UTC)
obcocav

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
It would be a HUGE HUGE help if vmix saw ALL monitors connected to a PC. I have 5 monitors for various uses and the system works great. However if I ever do major updates sometimes the numbering changes. Since vMix only sees 4 monitors listed in the Fullscreen output selector, sometimes the one I need Fullscreen to go to is not selectable and I have to do the registry dance of deleting and plugging in monitors one at a time into the right ports etc. It would also be great if it were possible for the monitor numbers to match Windows just for simplicity.

Along the same lines I have an issue with a desktop capture where sometimes vMix sees 2 "Display 5" selections which means it doesn't open the right one when I save the project and reopen. This anomaly doesn't show in any other program or place. Only vMix sees its display numbers this way.

These changes would almost literally change my life :) I'd pay for a fix!

Thanks!
thanks 1 user thanked obcocav for this useful post.
curiousgeorge on 6/14/2023(UTC)
Roy Sinclair  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2023 8:42:10 AM(UTC)
Roy Sinclair

United States

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 18 post(s)
+1
curiousgeorge  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2023 4:45:33 AM(UTC)
curiousgeorge

United States

+1

Originally Posted by: obcocav Go to Quoted Post
It would be a HUGE HUGE help if vmix saw ALL monitors connected to a PC. I have 5 monitors for various uses and the system works great. However if I ever do major updates sometimes the numbering changes. Since vMix only sees 4 monitors listed in the Fullscreen output selector, sometimes the one I need Fullscreen to go to is not selectable and I have to do the registry dance of deleting and plugging in monitors one at a time into the right ports etc. It would also be great if it were possible for the monitor numbers to match Windows just for simplicity.

Along the same lines I have an issue with a desktop capture where sometimes vMix sees 2 "Display 5" selections which means it doesn't open the right one when I save the project and reopen. This anomaly doesn't show in any other program or place. Only vMix sees its display numbers this way.

These changes would almost literally change my life :) I'd pay for a fix!

Thanks!