logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Snaken  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2024 7:03:18 PM(UTC)
Snaken

Groups: Registered
France

Hello,

I'm a french vmix user, so excuse my poor english.

The possibility to export a list is pretty handy, but if it could save the mark in / mark out points and the disabled files (I use it to clearly separate parts), it would be even more useful.
Also, if it was possible to drag and drop the files in the list, to change the order quickly, it would be so nice.

In my productions, I sometimes have more than 50 videos in a single list, and it can happen that I need to add one more files (after i carefully crafted my long list), let's say in 3rd position. To do so I have to add this file, it comes to the last position, let's say the 51st position, then I have to press the up arrow 48 times to make it go to the 3rd place. It could be so much faster.

Thank you for reading me, have a nice day.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2024 8:53:15 PM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Snaken Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

I'm a french vmix user, so excuse my poor english.

The possibility to export a list is pretty handy, but if it could save the mark in / mark out points and the disabled files (I use it to clearly separate parts), it would be even more useful.
Also, if it was possible to drag and drop the files in the list, to change the order quickly, it would be so nice.

In my productions, I sometimes have more than 50 videos in a single list, and it can happen that I need to add one more files (after i carefully crafted my long list), let's say in 3rd position. To do so I have to add this file, it comes to the last position, let's say the 51st position, then I have to press the up arrow 48 times to make it go to the 3rd place. It could be so much faster.

Thank you for reading me, have a nice day.

For adding a video to the list one can read the exported file (notepad) and add the video in the location desired and load it back in

Regarding the in/out markings one could write a script and loop trhough all the videos, read the marks and save them to a file . The reverse: reading the markings file and setting them back to the list sequentially or so

Believe with the available functions one could even create ones own List export script with the markings added to it and vice versa
thanks 1 user thanked doggy for this useful post.
Snaken on 3/25/2024(UTC)