logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cedred  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2015 7:20:00 PM(UTC)
cedred

Groups: Registered

Amigos tengo una de estas capturadores de video y no he podido hacer que funcione con el vmix, tengo la version trial 15.0.0.66 pero no he podido incorporar esa capturadora si alguien puede decirme si se puede o tengo que buscar otro programa, espero que se pueda con vmix por que me gusta el ambiente y las funciones son muy amigables. Bueno esperare sugerencias
ask  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 2:16:07 AM(UTC)
ask

Australia

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 181 post(s)
cered, please try to use English on this Forum. The Roxio device does not appear to supply DirectShow filters/drivers. This from the Roxio support site:

"Can I use Roxio Game Capture HD PRO with third party software like XSplit or Wirecast?
The support for Roxio Game Capture HD PRO would depend on the third party to implement in their software. Please contact the third party software company directly to learn about their plan to support Roxio Game Capture PRO HD."

This indicates that it is designed to only work with the Roxio software at this stage.
Stefan  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 5:07:55 AM(UTC)
Stefan

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I can confirm first hand it does not work. Go with the Avermedia Live Gamer HD Lite instead.
KJ4AWR  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2015 9:48:34 PM(UTC)
KJ4AWR

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Stefan wrote:
I can confirm first hand it does not work. Go with the Avermedia Live Gamer HD Lite instead.

What settings did you use to get the Avermedia device to work? I have tried and all vMix tells me is this:
AddNewInput
The device does not recognize the command.

Playing around a little more I can get Open Broadcaster Software working as it recognizes the stream engine, but vMix doesn't see it as a camera input.

Update- it works fine in vMix 32bit, it never worked in 64 bit version which is what I normally use.
-TA_  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 2:27:59 PM(UTC)
-TA_

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
KJ4AWR wrote:
Stefan wrote:

What settings did you use to get the Avermedia device to work? I have tried and all vMix tells me is this:
AddNewInput
The device does not recognize the command.

Playing around a little more I can get Open Broadcaster Software working as it recognizes the stream engine, but vMix doesn't see it as a camera input.

Update- it works fine in vMix 32bit, it never worked in 64 bit version which is what I normally use.

Could this be implemented or is there something what makes it impossible ? Avermedia has 64bit driver for LGP Lite but vMix 64bit won't regognize StreamEngine only 32bit sees it. I would like to use this card and 64bit VMix with replay feature

R. Tommi